- Untethered and Shiny Things
- Holding Space
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
Join 11,279 other followers
- 307,233 hits
Tag Archives: Down Wit Dat Advocacy Rewind Blog Hop
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2022Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) and attribute images, etc, to Leah Kelley when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- #SaveGwensLife Here's is the link to the GoFundMe if you might be in a position to contribute ❤️ gofundme.com/f/gwen-a-life-…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @Dr_H_Pimlott: Please consider supporting Gwen if you can afford it. #SaveGwensLife! gofund.me/9258f869thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @mssinenomine: FWIW I know the people organizing this fundraiser (if that counts for anything). Please share and support #SaveGwensLife…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @FriendsOfGwen1: Gwen is now almost a quarter of the way to her goal! Please continue sharing the crowdfund and if you can, donate to su…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- Link to the GoFundMe #SaveGwensLife ❤️ Please share ❤️ gofund.me/e51bbec7 twitter.com/leah_kelley/st…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago