- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 301,898 hits
Tag Archives: CEC
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2021Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @dellantonio: All three talks by @Cal_Montgomery at UT Austin last month now available in a YouTube playlist with CC and transcripts! Th…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @MorenikeGO: If you care at all about #NothingAboutUsWithoutUs being more than a cute slogan, then I need your help. Please let @FamilyV…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 month ago
- RT @MorenikeGO: Respectfully, @PCORI is federally funded. That’s MY d@mn $ being used to pay @FamilyVoices to exclude & disrespect me & my…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 month ago
- RT @MorenikeGO: Recently, @FamilyVoices was awarded a $250,000 @PCORI grant designed to build capacity in the Black #autism community w/reg…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 month ago
- RT @MorenikeGO: Again, I TRIED to resolve this w/the individuals & the orgs most centrally involved. But that just resulted in me being gas…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 month ago