- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,412 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: neurodivergent
Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here. Today I won’t tell you a little bit about Neurodiversity, and different kinds of brains, and Autistic people. Autistic people want to be a part of the conversation. They want to be included! But … Continue reading
The Amazing Craig and I were chatting this morning… but not about anything particularly significant. For us it is more about the few stolen minutes to connect before H awakens and arrives in the kitchen at supersonic-now-I-am-awake-speed as a happy … Continue reading