- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,364 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Activism
A few weeks back I asked H if he would like to attend the ASAN Vancouver Disability Day of Mourning Vigil with me on March 1st, at the Woodlands Memorial Gardens in New Westminster, BC. He asked what the vigil … Continue reading
H and I recently co presented as a part of the training for the summer staff of our local Community Living/Inclusion organization. This was a really fabulous experience for a number of reasons. The openness of the staff to considering the … Continue reading
So, some people may wonder why I do this activism stuff with my son… and some might even think that it would be better to shield him from what Autism Speaks says about Autistic people. If I thought for a … Continue reading