- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,214 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: Rail Against Stigma
A few weeks back I asked H if he would like to attend the ASAN Vancouver Disability Day of Mourning Vigil with me on March 1st, at the Woodlands Memorial Gardens in New Westminster, BC. He asked what the vigil … Continue reading
Today I share this poem, originally published in June 2013, to witness and remember the lives of Disabled people killed by their parents and caregivers… Stop.. Stop These words of … Continue reading
Sometimes people think I am kinda’ a radical for speaking against negative stigma and organizations like Autism Speaks that perpetuate the stance that Autistic people are a burden and a tragedy. However, I don’t believe that speaking up for human … Continue reading