- Untethered and Shiny Things
- Holding Space
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- 306,095 hits
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2022Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) and attribute images, etc, to Leah Kelley when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- Please share: twitter.com/leah_kelley/st…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 40 minutes ago
- A Life Worth Living - Help Us #SaveGwensLife gofund.me/c67c249fthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 9 hours ago
- This theprogress.com/opinion/letter…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- I have been so absent in this space for so long as I have been busy writing my dissertation. So yes I have absolute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- RT @Imani_Barbarin: A lot of you exhibit ableism in your everyday rhetoric but ableism and eugenics—everything disabled people have been wa…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago