- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 262,958 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: making movies
I came home after a long day at work yesterday and H was so excited to show me this video he made, and he has given me permission to share it here. It is only 6 seconds long – but … Continue reading
H has been busy making a new movie, which he has delared a spoof. I won’t bother to disclose because, well, I’m fairly certain you’ll be able to figure it out. It is called Glitchbusters. So… this morning he was … Continue reading