- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,624 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: The Box
Defining Normal: Who says I want to fit in… thinking about perspectives Originally Posted on April 17, 2011 – This post has been republished as part of the Define “Normal” Blogging Challenge started by my wonderful blogging friend Renata over at … Continue reading →
So I have been challenged by a blogger friend of mine to write a theme post: Who Am I… and I love a challenge! But now I am sitting here wondering if this should include a question mark as punctuation, … Continue reading →
As I shared in a previous post, I have a magnet on my fridge that reads, “Who says I want to fit in?” For me this message serves a function on a number of levels. It reminds me of strategies … Continue reading →