- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 263,091 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Social Model of Disability
Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children: by Lei Wiley-Mydske Your feelings about autism are constructed by living in a world that fears and stigmatizes disabled lives. Your distress about an autism diagnosis are most certainly because … Continue reading →
Definition of self-regulation intervention or therapy: H is given the downtime he needs to delve into his interests and to regroup and relax when he needs it… (And you wouldn’t call this therapy if the kid were non Autistic, you’d … Continue reading →
This fabulous young man turned 16 today… It was a day of looking back and looking forward… a low-key, laid-back day with very few demands. In reality, today was a sort of culmination of small birthday events that have been … Continue reading →