- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 257,626 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: We Always Loved Picasso Anyway
I have been thinking about the incredible endurance and perseverance of people who are fighting for human rights, for themselves and for others… Activism is gruelling, slogging, hard work… and it is seemingly unending. It can be hard to step … Continue reading →
Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children: by Lei Wiley-Mydske Your feelings about autism are constructed by living in a world that fears and stigmatizes disabled lives. Your distress about an autism diagnosis are most certainly because … Continue reading →