- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,364 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Autistic identity
Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children: by Lei Wiley-Mydske Your feelings about autism are constructed by living in a world that fears and stigmatizes disabled lives. Your distress about an autism diagnosis are most certainly because … Continue reading →