- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,214 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: poem
Today I share this poem, originally published in June 2013, to witness and remember the lives of Disabled people killed by their parents and caregivers… Stop.. Stop These words of … Continue reading
When Autistic adults are ignored or gaslighted or tone policed and told they “shouldn’t be so angry” or they are “not like my child,” then the opportunity to learn from the real autism experts is missed. It may not be … Continue reading