- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 263,091 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: burden
Today I share this poem, originally published in June 2013, to witness and remember the lives of Disabled people killed by their parents and caregivers… Stop.. Stop These words of … Continue reading
“Stop,” a poem about the damage of negative stigma for Autistic people and those who love and support them, was originally published here, and was written in memory of Alex Spourdalakis… and far too many others… I am ready for … Continue reading
Stop These words of tragedy Emblazoned on notepads and billboards This epidemic of dehumanization This narrowed definition of being Twisted finer and thinner So that it lacks any sensitivity So that the words themselves are A garrote Cutting into … Continue reading