- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,815 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: charity
Today I share this poem, originally published in June 2013, to witness and remember the lives of Disabled people killed by their parents and caregivers… Stop.. Stop These words of … Continue reading
“Stop,” a poem about the damage of negative stigma for Autistic people and those who love and support them, was originally published here, and was written in memory of Alex Spourdalakis… and far too many others… I am ready for … Continue reading