- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,381 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Dear teacher: A letter from Harrison
Sooooo… I have registered to attend Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity, and Transition (High School, College & Career) on October 22, 2016: an exciting conference being organized and hosted by Bellevue College’s Autism Spectrum Navigators, a program … Continue reading
Two big days! H and I were met yesterday morning by Laura Nagle and Susan Marks, and together with Barb Trader: the National Director of TASH, we were driven to the conference location. H and Laura chatted about Star Trek … Continue reading
After a long day of traveling from Vancouver, Canada, H and I are now settled into our hotel in Phoenix, Arizona. We had some great conversations – and discussed the not knowing all of the details – and how that … Continue reading