- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,815 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Emma Van der Klift
Sooooo… I have registered to attend Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity, and Transition (High School, College & Career) on October 22, 2016: an exciting conference being organized and hosted by Bellevue College’s Autism Spectrum Navigators, a program … Continue reading
A few weeks back I asked H if he would like to attend the ASAN Vancouver Disability Day of Mourning Vigil with me on March 1st, at the Woodlands Memorial Gardens in New Westminster, BC. He asked what the vigil … Continue reading
The following is a guest post, composed of the speech written by Norman Kunc and Emma Van der Klift, and spoken by Norman Kunc, for the ASAN 2015 Disability Day of Mourning. The vigil was held in the Woodlands Memorial … Continue reading