- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,815 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Ari Ne’eman
Sooooo… I have registered to attend Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity, and Transition (High School, College & Career) on October 22, 2016: an exciting conference being organized and hosted by Bellevue College’s Autism Spectrum Navigators, a program … Continue reading
My wonderful friend Lei Wiley-Mydske and I are thrilled to announce another venture into the world of livetweeting film! We have done a couple of livetweets together over the last few months and they have gone rather well. Our first … Continue reading