- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,412 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Autistic Activist
I brought my giraffe puppets to the TASH Conference in Portland, Oregon… and then my friends and I made this! Link: The Inclusive Giraffe Party – Video Transcription Kassiane Sibley: Kassiane Sibley Giraffe(s) Puppeteer: Leah Kelley Camera: Lei Wiley-Mydske Video … Continue reading
This last week marked the release of Steve Silberman’s much awaited book, NeuroTribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity, as well as the publication of his Op-Ed piece in the Los Angeles Times, titled Autism Speaks needs … Continue reading