- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,806 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: oppression
I had the opportunity this evening to enter into a discussion with a colleague: a fellow teacher who is also the parent of a five-year-old Autistic son. So as we talked this man commented, “It is great that you are … Continue reading →
Wednesday morning after the US election my sister, Michelle, shared: “What I will tell my children this morning…? It’s not enough to be kind and believe in the good. We must love more loudly. We must make inclusion thunder. We … Continue reading →