I have been reflecting over the past week about how important it is to me to share the experiences that I have had parenting a child on the Autism spectrum. So many of them have been positive, and although they have challenged me, I am more because of these experiences. However, there have been some difficult times, when stress has been high and I have felt fragile – even brittle. There was a period when we were in the midst of the diagnostic process when … Read More
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,595 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism