I have been reflecting over the past week about how important it is to me to share the experiences that I have had parenting a child on the Autism spectrum. So many of them have been positive, and although they have challenged me, I am more because of these experiences. However, there have been some difficult times, when stress has been high and I have felt fragile – even brittle. There was a period when we were in the midst of the diagnostic process when … Read More
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 279,188 hits