You know… I was reading one of my old journals the other day (a recurrent theme of late, methinks) and I came across an entry from when we first were learning of the diagnosis of autism for H. The entry was referring to the OT assessment that was a part of the diagnostic process at BC Children’s Hospital: “He has serious problems with Sensory Integration Dysfunction. The OT says it is unusual to see a child with such marked disruptions across so … Read More
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 280,967 hits