You know… I was reading one of my old journals the other day (a recurrent theme of late, methinks) and I came across an entry from when we first were learning of the diagnosis of autism for H. The entry was referring to the OT assessment that was a part of the diagnostic process at BC Children’s Hospital: “He has serious problems with Sensory Integration Dysfunction. The OT says it is unusual to see a child with such marked disruptions across so … Read More
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,596 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism