My child experiences anxiety. Unfortunately, anxiety is often one of the tag-along companions on the journey of a child on the Autism spectrum, along with attentional issues (ADHD), sensory issues, tic disorders, and speech and language challenges, to name a few. Today H was participating with a group of students and teachers in Art and Science activities organized by his school at a local wildlife reserve. He participated in this 8-week program last year a … Read More
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,596 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism