My child experiences anxiety. Unfortunately, anxiety is often one of the tag-along companions on the journey of a child on the Autism spectrum, along with attentional issues (ADHD), sensory issues, tic disorders, and speech and language challenges, to name a few. Today H was participating with a group of students and teachers in Art and Science activities organized by his school at a local wildlife reserve. He participated in this 8-week program last year a … Read More
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 299,708 hits