The other day I was reading about a mother's excitement over her daughter's language acquisition. It had me thinking back and remembering how that felt for us. My son is now 12 and has amazing expressive language – it took a long time, and we know how fortunate we are. Social language and processing are ongoing challenges, but really that is to be expected. When H was very small he had his own words for a many things. This idiosynchratic use of l … Read More
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,596 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism