In the midst of things that are challenging I find that a little laughter goes a long ways to help with my resiliency. Today as I am somewhat stressed with the joys of … ahhhhh…ya… camping prep, I thought revisiting this post might remind me of the lighter side of life…
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 263,091 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism