In the midst of things that are challenging I find that a little laughter goes a long ways to help with my resiliency. Today as I am somewhat stressed with the joys of … ahhhhh…ya… camping prep, I thought revisiting this post might remind me of the lighter side of life…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,595 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism