- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 257,626 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: stim
In this house we do acceptance ❤️ … and we do acceptance outdoors as well!! I have had numerous requests to create an alternative version of the “In this House” image, so that it works for those who related to … Continue reading
In this house we do acceptance ❤️ April 2017… Bring it! Update: #IveBeenRedbubbled Eeeeee! Check this out: you can support the Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Lending Library and get this image on a thing if you so … Continue reading
You know… I was reading one of my old journals the other day (a recurrent theme of late, methinks) and I came across an entry from when we first were learning of the diagnosis of autism for H. The entry … Continue reading