- Untethered and Shiny Things
- Holding Space
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
Join 11,279 other followers
- 307,233 hits
Tag Archives: authentic self
“As adults we must hold space for young people, and nurture their sense of identity and caring for the world, so that there is room and opportunity for all their wild and wonderful imaginings… and so they can make the world their own.
The future is not really ours to be imagined – it belongs to our children…”
In this house we do acceptance ❤️ … and we do acceptance outdoors as well!! I have had numerous requests to create an alternative version of the “In this House” image, so that it works for those who related to … Continue reading
In this house we do acceptance. Update: #IveBeenRedbubbled Eeeeee! Check this out: you can support the Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Lending Library and get this image on a thing if you so desire… Here is the link: https://www.redbubble.com/people/ewautismlibrary/works/25918833-in-this-house-by-leah-kelley?asc=u&ref=recent-owner You … Continue reading