- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 263,091 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Space
In this house we do acceptance ❤️ … and we do acceptance outdoors as well!! I have had numerous requests to create an alternative version of the “In this House” image, so that it works for those who related to … Continue reading
In this house we do acceptance ❤️ April 2017… Bring it! Update: #IveBeenRedbubbled Eeeeee! Check this out: you can support the Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Lending Library and get this image on a thing if you so … Continue reading
The Amazing Craig knows an astounding amount about the space program. Here are some of his reflections about Neil Armstrong: “Neil Armstrong and David Scott literally saved the space program from disaster – they were on a Gemini Mission and … Continue reading