- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,381 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: opposite to shame
I haven’t written as much on my blog in this last year. I have been busy writing – just not so much in this place. I have been working to shake up my little corner of academia, but sometimes I … Continue reading
I think about self-care rather often it seems… though I’ll admit that if I were to define self-care as I thing I do, I don’t actually engage in it quite as regularly as I contemplate it… I think though, in … Continue reading