- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- Holding Space as Acceptance, Love, and Self-care: One year later…
- Disability Day of Mourning: The Loss of Innocence
- “Stop…” A Poem: Disability Day of Mourning 2016
- Why can’t we all get along?!?
- Meltdowns and the Lens of Ableism
- 245,323 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
This entry was posted in acceptance, Autism, Autistic, Death, letting go, Love and Self-Care and tagged #AutismPositivity2015, acceptance and love, Doctor of Education, father, holding space, honouring, intense loss, Legacy, liminality, limit setting, Love and Self-care, opposite to shame, Papa, Self care, SFU., Simon Fraser University. Bookmark the permalink.