- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 263,091 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: #AutismPositivity2015
I haven’t written as much on my blog in this last year. I have been busy writing – just not so much in this place. I have been working to shake up my little corner of academia, but sometimes I … Continue reading
Acceptance is knowing people have your back. Acceptance feels like it is safe to be yourself. Self-care is fidgets in my pocket, stimming, long baths before bed, knowing when I need time alone, knowing my limits, welcoming my intense feelings, … Continue reading
I think about self-care rather often it seems… though I’ll admit that if I were to define self-care as I thing I do, I don’t actually engage in it quite as regularly as I contemplate it… I think though, in … Continue reading