- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 256,847 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: intensity
Meltdowns – from the other side… Many, many months back Colin Bowman and I began a conversation in the comments section of one of my posts (Yours, Mine and Ours: Autism, Self-Advocacy and Setting Limits). This interaction has been resonating … Continue reading
This post is a follow-up to https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/2011/12/29/ladybugs-autism-empathy-and-processing-grief/ and also a very late response to a comment left there. It was started long ago… but due to some things we are dealing with as a family now… it has become relevant to … Continue reading