- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- 265,259 hits
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2017Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @bulldoghill: "It was hard in the beginning, and it's still hard," she says, her voice trembling, "because we miss [Carmen]. But missing…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @AIMautistic: To the #ActuallyAutistic never lose yourself to conform for society. Loud and proud! https://t.co/dOAtHUF6hXthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @autselfadvocacy: ADAPTers are calling for the ban of electric shock devices used to torture disabled people at the JRC #stoptheshock…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @cameron_kasky: Since the shooting at my school, approx 3000 Americans have died of gun violence. That’s almost the population of our…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- RT @autselfadvocacy: “Organise the events with autistic 'voices' present, with equal power to the non-autistic ones. Make sure you pay aut…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago