- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,412 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Dear teacher: A letter from H
Those of you who follow Thirty Days of Autism likely know that H co presented with me at the BCTELA Provincial Conference (BC Teachers of English Language Arts) this past weekend. You can read more about that here and here. … Continue reading
This week H will be co-presenting with me at the BCTELA (British Columbia Teachers of English Language Arts) Provincial Conference. He says he feels good about doing this – as do I. It is going to be wonderful adventure and … Continue reading