- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 263,091 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: Autistic People Speaking
“The image is called Autistic Sun. That is what it stands for. Do not trust the puzzle piece. Do not live with fear. Just be yourself. Autistic people can make the world their own.” H Image description: A mixed media … Continue reading
H is proud to share this image. I love his PRIDE! Rail against the stigma!! Last Monday, Autism Speaks told the world that autism is: . . . living in despair . . . fear of the future . . … Continue reading