I was once working with a child on the Autism spectrum… (not H) and this opportunity had me considering, I mean really considering, what it must be like to be him. He had so many challenges and did not use words to communicate. He did communicate though: his actions and his behaviour were his communication, and it was up to the rest of us to figure it out and learn his language. How often do we have our world, our schools, our expectations set up so that … Read More
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 299,709 hits