I was once working with a child on the Autism spectrum… (not H) and this opportunity had me considering, I mean really considering, what it must be like to be him. He had so many challenges and did not use words to communicate. He did communicate though: his actions and his behaviour were his communication, and it was up to the rest of us to figure it out and learn his language. How often do we have our world, our schools, our expectations set up so that … Read More
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,364 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism