- Dysregulated: Excavation and Big Feels
- Untethered and Shiny Things
- Holding Space
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
Join 11,450 other subscribers
- 310,234 hits
Tag Archives: Stim. Musing of an Aspie
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2022Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) and attribute images, etc, to Leah Kelley when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @Cal__Montgomery: I am so deconditioned from 5 weeks of being immobilised for administrative ease in hospitals that it was already iffy…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @Cal__Montgomery: They also don't write things down so it can take as many as 11 days (and counting) for stuff they agree is urgent. Nu…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @Cal__Montgomery: I have been in the hospital the city chose for me when I called 9/11 since the 8th. That's 12 days. The first thing I…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @Cal__Montgomery: Quick thread. I am not well-positioned to survive COVID. I have pulmonary embolisms, diabetes, physical and developme…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- In Memory of Marc Rosen gofund.me/57318f55thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 month ago