- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 259,262 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: negotiate
The following is a guest post by BC Parent, Megan Metcalfe: I sent a letter to Christie Clark’s office, Peter Fassbender’s office, and my MLA about two weeks ago. I got a response just today. It was addressed from the … Continue reading
Today we got creative on the lines, vented a little with some cross words, and made up this cool puzzle to share with our colleagues. Here is a link in PDF format: https://crosswordlabs.com/pdf/teacher-strike-2014 I will post the answers later … Continue reading
I want to change something, sometimes I notice the littlest changes have the biggest impact. In this post I am sharing my consideration of the significance and implication of the words “if” and “when”. Many years ago I stumbled upon … Continue reading