- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 256,726 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: Silence
This last week marked the release of Steve Silberman’s much awaited book, NeuroTribes: The Legacy of Autism and the Future of Neurodiversity, as well as the publication of his Op-Ed piece in the Los Angeles Times, titled Autism Speaks needs … Continue reading
The following is a guest post by BC Parent, Megan Metcalfe: I sent a letter to Christie Clark’s office, Peter Fassbender’s office, and my MLA about two weeks ago. I got a response just today. It was addressed from the … Continue reading
I am striving to listen to respond to the message I need to be welcoming to your dissent There has to be room for dissent… or the ‘yes’ is meaningless Honouring you your self-determination is not about what is easier … Continue reading