- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,806 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: negative stigma
H and I recently co presented as a part of the training for the summer staff of our local Community Living/Inclusion organization. This was a really fabulous experience for a number of reasons. The openness of the staff to considering the … Continue reading
So, some people may wonder why I do this activism stuff with my son… and some might even think that it would be better to shield him from what Autism Speaks says about Autistic people. If I thought for a … Continue reading
Sometimes people think I am kinda’ a radical for speaking against negative stigma and organizations like Autism Speaks that perpetuate the stance that Autistic people are a burden and a tragedy. However, I don’t believe that speaking up for human … Continue reading