- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 284,817 hits
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2018Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @divesin: I'm looking for paintings by my late grandfather, J. Dives, who was a prolific painter in Vancouver and on Vancouver Island in…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 14 hours ago
- RT @M_Kelter: @DrAnnMaria @TexasTimpson The rise in autism rates has in fact resulted in a decrease in the diagnosis of other conditions. W…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- RT @M_Kelter: Thanks for being here new followers, I would also recommend these terrific, followable perspectives: @awnnetwork_ @autselfadv…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- RT @M_Kelter: In the last few decades, we have detected thousands of planets outside of our solar system. They did not suddenly appear at t…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- RT @MovingParadigms: While the @BCNDP boasts about their budget today, I wonder about students in public #bced schools who continue to be f…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago