- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,805 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: humour
I was reading another hilarious post by The Neurotypical Wife and I requested, “Please – oh please – do you think it might be possible that this could be made available in a graphic or a letter that I could … Continue reading
Yay! It is Friday!! TGIF!! Don’t get me wrong – I love, LOVE my job! However, this is the first week back at work for me… and it has shocked my system somewhat. On Monday I could feel the stress … Continue reading
The title of my previous post Thirty days and counting… Autism: Day 4,711 was meant to be ironic. To me this was amusing in that it was poking fun at my own intent with this blog by pointing to that … Continue reading