- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- 266,846 hits
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2017Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @Weatherman2709: BC Persons with Disabilities had last increase of $50 to Shelter Portion of $375/mo Apr 1,'07. It was frozen from April…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 15 hours ago
- RT @EdlynPena: My paradigm shift about what it means to support and empower autistics happened the moment I started listening to #ActuallyA…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 15 hours ago
- RT @WileyAutLibrary: Please remember: Autism Acceptance is not about how much we can do or how well we can perform for non autistic people.…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 15 hours ago
- RT @autselfadvocacy: "Listen to autistic women. Stop speaking over us, stop trying to help, stop insisting that we are the voiceless in nee…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 15 hours ago