- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,381 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Adventure
Last night, on the night before Thanksgiving, we carved pumpkins. Yes, you heard that right! And today we travelled up the Fraser Canyon with our good friends – five of us in all. We each had a pumpkin, that would … Continue reading
Gar, me hearties, ’tis ‘International Talk like a Pirate Day’… so a retrospective of me favourite scallywag seemed fittin’ for t’ fine occasion! This lad has always loved t’ sea, and donning pirate garb has long bin’ part of his … Continue reading