- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 271,386 hits
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2018Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @BetoORourke: Happening in 2018, in the wealthiest, the most powerful country. We've got to get our priorities straight and finally have…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- RT @BetoORourke: Every man, woman, and child should be able to see a doctor, afford their prescriptions, and get the care they need to live…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- RT @TeriMooring: This👇🏼 twitter.com/glenhansman/st…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- RT @TheRaDR: The diff bw the narratives of “Botham Jean had weed in his home so being gunned down in his home was justified” & “even if Kav…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 days ago
- RT @tamarataggart: Reading this made me feel angry, sad + scared. I looked at your twitter feed @LauraLynnTT and all I saw was racism +…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 2 days ago