- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 262,958 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: Moms
I want to tell you about a young man today – not H – but another equally amazing kid. I suppose he is not really a kid anymore – as he is 17 and well on his way to adulthood. … Continue reading
I know one thing for certain… I am not going to get this whole motherhood thing completely right. I know there are things I do well, and that there are also things I need to work to do better. I … Continue reading
The Amazing Craig has taken H and City Mouse to create their own summer camp, which has been dubbed “Camp Snarfly.” (This name was inspired by Laura Nagle’s word snarfly – which is the autistic specific emotion of the joy … Continue reading