- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- 261,815 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Autistic Pride
I got home late from work today, lugging my books and bags and laptop and some likely-less-that-healthy Chinese food for H and me to have for an easy dinner, as Craig had a gig. H greeted me at the door … Continue reading
tic… tic… tic… Time is passing slowly for H today… He is watching the clock… He is waiting for 4:00, when it has been arranged that he will hang out via Skype and play Minecraft with his friend B♥… And … Continue reading
THIS… 1000000000 x this! ___________________________________________________ 30 Days of Autism is a project designed to fight stigma, promote civil rights, and increase understanding and acceptance for those who process and experience the world differently. © Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, … Continue reading