- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 256,847 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Category Archives: TASH
I got home late from work today, lugging my books and bags and laptop and some likely-less-that-healthy Chinese food for H and me to have for an easy dinner, as Craig had a gig. H greeted me at the door … Continue reading
I brought my giraffe puppets to the TASH Conference in Portland, Oregon… and then my friends and I made this! Link: The Inclusive Giraffe Party – Video Transcription Kassiane Sibley: Kassiane Sibley Giraffe(s) Puppeteer: Leah Kelley Camera: Lei Wiley-Mydske Video … Continue reading