- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 262,958 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: ADD
I feel the coming and going of my capacities and resources. I am intermittence. I would like to be more at ease with this and trust to the natural process and rhythm of the tidal bits of me. I want … Continue reading
I love conversations that begin with… “Mom, here’s an interesting fact…” I can’t help but smile with anticipation and the realization that I am about to be schooled… I don’t think I was as drawn to facts when I was … Continue reading
Aaaack!! I seem to have too much to do! Working hard is the game plan… fueled by caffeine and enthusiasm! When enthusiasm fails – I have dedication, commitment, and a sense of purpose as fall back resources to keep me … Continue reading