- Dysregulated: Excavation and Big Feels
- Untethered and Shiny Things
- Holding Space
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
Join 11,450 other followers
- 309,275 hits
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2022Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) and attribute images, etc, to Leah Kelley when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @FriendsOfGwen1: We have good news! Gwen has now booked the first day of treatment! With your help, she can afford this first treatment…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 weeks ago
- RT @Dr_H_Pimlott: Gwen has been able to get her first treatment but there is still a way to go. If you can give, please consider "A Life Wo…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 weeks ago
- A Life Worth Living - Help Us #SaveGwensLife gofund.me/c67c249f please contribute if you are in a position to do so 💜thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 weeks ago
- RT @Imani_Barbarin: Also, we need to talk about how because people are new to conversations about ableism, people will throw the term about…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 month ago