Every so often I am contacted by parents who hear about me through their sister-in-law, or are friends of a friend, or they know someone who knows me, and they need support in the midst of the diagnostic process… or perhaps afterward. Parents are looking for direction and often some reassurance. It can seem overwhelming and – well – it is overwhelming! I am certainly not qualified to make a diagnosis, however, I do understand the process from … Read More
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,596 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism