Every so often I am contacted by parents who hear about me through their sister-in-law, or are friends of a friend, or they know someone who knows me, and they need support in the midst of the diagnostic process… or perhaps afterward. Parents are looking for direction and often some reassurance. It can seem overwhelming and – well – it is overwhelming! I am certainly not qualified to make a diagnosis, however, I do understand the process from … Read More
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 285,581 hits